Reception of Works from Outside of QuebecAccueil d'œuvres de l'extérieur du Québec
Type of Aid
75%, no maximum
PLEASE NOTE: DUE TO COVID-19, THIS PROGRAM IS SUSPENDED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.
The goal of this program is to help organize activities that will promote literary works from outside Quebec, to be presented by writers, storytellers or specialists in the discipline. These works are to be presented in partnership with another organization.
- Professional artist associations
- National and international events
- Creative and/or production organizations
- Service organizations
- National associations
- Applicants must provide a letter of commitment from partners
- Application must be sent at least three months before the activity
- Maximum of three applications for this program per year
- Ineligible projects include book fairs, public and school libraries, bookstores and publishers, or project already financed by SODEC or the Ministry of Education and Higher Education's La culture à l’école program
- Artist fees
- Marketing fees
- Transport and accommodation expenses (maximum of $125 per day)
- Equipment rental costs
- Touring administration fees
- Completed application form
- Copies of the organization’s letters patent and general regulations
- Contracts with related organizations and participating artists, writers, curators, etc.
- Financial statements
- Curriculum vitae for participating artists, writers, curators, etc.
- Press kit
- Photos, video or book excerpts
- Letter of commitment from partners