Arts and Literature in the North Shore Region - TerritorialPartnership - MobilityArts et lettres de la Côte-Nord - Partenariat Territorial (Mobilité)
Type of Aid
100%, up to $50,000
PLEASE NOTE: THE DEADLINE FOR THIS PROGRAM HAS PASSED. PLEASE WAIT FOR A NEW DEADLINE TO BE ANNOUNCED BEFORE APPLYING.
The program encourages the circulation of artists and artistic and literary works within an RCM or on other regional municipality territories under the framework of a creation or resourcing project.
- Individual Artists
Must reside in an RCM or a municipality targeted by the program.
Have participated in at least one production outside of his training, in a context recognized by his peers.
Have produced and disseminated at least one work of art publicly in a place and/or context recognized by his peers outside of his training.
Cannot have more than five separate applications and receive a maximum of five grants per CALQ fiscal year, from April 1st to March 31st
Cannot have more than three projects being considered, supported or under way at the same time.
Must include insurance costs for the duration of the trip during Covid-19.
- Not eligible:
Staff members of partner organizations for this program.
A project submitted to obtain funding for a legally constituted group.
A project already carried out by the application deadline.
A project which was already rejected by the Conseil.
- Creation expenses, attributable to the artist applicant.
- Research expenses.
- Expert’s fees, including honoraria.
- Fees for participant artists and collaborators (excluding the artist applicant).
- Production expenses such as workshop rental, expenditures for materials, equipment rental.
- Transportation expenses.
- Travel-related expenses.
- Living expenses (hotel and meals).
- Promotion expenses.
- Ineligible expenses: fees above and beyond artistic production expenses, operating expenses of the organizations that participate in the project, organization’s infrastructure (office rental, installation of a telephone, etc), capital costs and renovation and construction costs.
- Completed application form with a description of the project
- Curriculum vitae of the applicant (maximum of 3 pages)
- List of participant artists and collaborators
- Contract, confirmation or letter of intent from partners
- Press kit