Circulation of works outside QuebecCirculation d'oeuvres hors Québec
Type of Aid
COVID specifications: Please refer to this document.
By supporting the circulation of works, shows and exhibitions outside Québec, the program helps generate exposure for the work of Québec artists and curators in Canada and around the world and increase their influence. Presence in art markets, networking development, cooperation and coproduction are encouraged.
- Individual Artists
Only individuals who carry out on their own an activity covered are eligible for financial aid.
Previous applicants to CALQ programs are automatically eligible for this program.
First time applicants must have participated in at least one production independent of or subsequent to education, have produced and disseminated at least one work of art publicly, or have published, at least one book or three texts in a literary genre eligible for the CALQ in a context recognized by peers.
Applicants cannot have more than five separate applications and receive a maximum of five grants per CALQ fiscal year, from April 1st to March 31st
Applicants cannot have more than three projects being considered, supported or under way at the same time.
- Eligible projects:
Presentation of a work on tour.
Presentation of a work or body of work in several regions.
Presentation of a work or body of work in a single location or for a single event.
Participation in markets, fairs, exhibitions.
- Travel expenses and expenses for vaccinations or visas.
- Living expenses (maximum of $140 per day).
- Expenses for shipping equipment or works, including insurance and customs.
- Expenses for equipment rentals.
- Promotion and publicity expenses not paid by the host organization.
- Agency expenses.
- Administration expenses up to 10% of the total cost of the project.
- Completed application form
- Complete and signed personal information form
- Description of the project
- Curriculum vitae of the applicant (maximum of 3 pages)
- List of participant artists and collaborators and their CV
- Contract or letter of commitment (confirmation of at least one venue recognized for presenting works)
- Estimate for shipping works or equipment, if applicable
- Technical description of works and shipping method, if applicable
- Press file
- Information on the structure of the host organization