Arts and Literature in the Outaouais - Territorial Partnership - Creation, Production, DisseminationArts et lettres de l'Outaouais - Partenariat Territorial - Création, production, rayonnement
Type of Aid
80%, up to $20,000
COVID specifications: Please refer to this document.
The program involves formal partnership initiatives within the Outaouais region. Projects submitted must formally support creation, production and dissemination projects that help forge links between the arts and the community and contribute to the development of artists and writers in Québec from all generations and origins.
- Individual Artists
Must reside in an RCM or a municipality targeted by the program.
Have participated in at least one production outside of his training, in a context recognized by his peers.
Have produced and disseminated at least one work of art publicly in a place and/or context recognized by his peers outside of his training.
Cannot have more than five separate applications and receive a maximum of five grants per CALQ fiscal year, from April 1st to March 31st
Cannot have more than three projects being considered, supported or under way at the same time.
Must include insurance costs for the duration of the trip during Covid-19.
- Not eligible:
Staff members of partner organizations for this program.
A project submitted to obtain funding for a legally constituted group.
A project already carried out by the application deadline.
A project which was already rejected by the Conseil.
- Creation expenses, attributable to the artist applicant.
- Research expenses.
- Expert’s fees, including honoraria.
- Fees for participant artists and collaborators (excluding the artist applicant).
- Production expenses such as workshop rental, expenditures for materials, equipment rental.
- Transportation expenses.
- Travel-related expenses.
- Living expenses (hotel and meals).
- Promotion expenses.
- Ineligible expenses: fees above and beyond artistic production expenses, operating expenses of the organizations that participate in the project, organization’s infrastructure (office rental, installation of a telephone, etc), capital costs and renovation and construction costs and training.