Support for Innovative Initiatives - Section 1Aide aux initiatives innovantes - Volet 1
29-Apr-22; 29-jul-22; 28-otc-22; 27-jan-23
Type of Aid
50%, up to $150,000
This program supports strategic technological, digital or business process innovation projects that enable companies to meet the challenges of new consumer habits and take advantage of the potential of new creation and distribution tools. These innovation projects are related to the production, distribution or marketing of cultural content marketing as well as the management or emergence of new business models.
Section 1 is focused on promoting the emergence these of new business models, including the development of Quebec intellectual property, the diversification of cultural content formats, the production, exploitation or export of cultural content, the discoverability of cultural content and business intelligence.
- Not-for-profit organizations
- For-profit companies
- Applicants must have its head office and principal place of business in Quebec and demonstrate that the control of the company is held by persons who are tax residents of Quebec.
- Applications must be one-time projects that entail a technological, digital or business process innovation that demonstrate a significant evolution in the production, dissemination, promotion or marketing of Quebec cultural content, or in terms of business intelligence or operational
- Projects must be distinct from the regular operations of companies, although their implementation may have an impact on the latter.
- Projects must concern the development of a new product, a new process or a new service or the significant improvement of an existing product, process or service.
- Projects must have a decisive advantage for the company or the sector of activity.
- Project must involve a technological or business risk or uncertainty for the company.
- Project must have required or will require research and development efforts. development efforts.
- A project that is eligible for this program cannot be submitted or have been submitted to another SODEC financial assistance program.
- Fees for specialized services;
- Production and implementation expenses;
- Direct labour costs for the project;
- Project-specific material and equipment costs;
- Costs associated with the purchase of specialized information relevant and necessary to the project;
- Prototyping expenses;
- All other expenses relevant and necessary to the realization of the project.
- Completed SOD@ccès online application form
- Declaration of applicant company form
- Implementation Plan
- Budgetary grid
Quotes from service providers
Other documents relevant and necessary to the analysis of the project
- Master file, including:
Copies of the governing documents, certificate of constitution, articles of incorporation, declaration of registration, certificate of amendment and partnership or shareholders agreement (if applicable)
Shareholders and Director Information
Curriculum vitae of the applicant company’s executives
Organization chart of the applicant company and related companies