Support for Innovative Initiatives - Section 2 (Assistance to Cultural Relaunch Projects - Temporary Component)Aide aux initiatives innovantes Volet 2 (aide aux projets de relance culturelle – volet temporaire)
Type of Aid
75%, up to $150,000
This program supports strategic technological, digital or business process innovation projects that enable companies to meet the challenges of new consumer habits and take advantage of the potential of new creation and distribution tools. These innovation projects are related to the production, distribution or marketing of cultural content as well as the management or emergence of new business models.
Section 2 is focused on promoting the relaunch of Quebec cultural enterprises by facilitating the production and dissemination of cultural content, allowing its monetization and the remuneration of Quebec artists in a context of social distancing.
- Not-for-profit organizations
- For-profit companies
- Applicants must have its head office and principal place of business in Quebec and demonstrate that the control of the company is held by persons who are tax residents of Quebec.
- Applications must be one-time substitution or adaptation projects that allow for the production and dissemination of shows, events and cultural content from Quebec in a context of social distancing.
- Projects must allow cultural enterprises to pursue their traditional production and dissemination activities by adapting, reconfiguring or creating new ones.
- Projects can take the form of broadcasting initiatives in various formats and platforms, cultural initiatives in new or redeveloped physical spaces, projects that reinvest public or digital space in an original or unexpected way.
- In the case where the application is an adaptation or development of a project that has been stopped or interrupted, for which the applicant company has already received financial support, only the expenses related to its rehabilitation or redevelopment and social distancing measures will be eligible.
- Fees, fees and broadcast and performance rights;
- Direct labour costs for the project;
- Project production and implementation expenses;
- Project-specific materials and equipment expenses
- Ticketing expenses;
- Expenses related to the implementation of social distancing measures and the production, recording and broadcasting stages of the project
- Administrative expenses (limited to a maximum of 10% of the budget)
- All other expenses relevant and necessary to the realization of the project
- Completed SOD@ccès online application form
- Declaration of applicant company form
- Implementation Plan
- Budgetary grid
Quotes from service providers
Other documents relevant and necessary to the analysis of the project
- Master file, including:
Copies of the governing documents, certificate of constitution, articles of incorporation, declaration of registration, certificate of amendment and partnership or shareholders agreement (if applicable)
Shareholders and Director Information
Curriculum vitae of the applicant company’s executives
Organization chart of the applicant company and related companies