Type of Aid
75%, up to $7,500
PLEASE NOTE: DUE TO COVID-19, ONLY APPLICATIONS FOR MARKET RESEARCH ACTIVITIES TAKING PLACE IN QUEBEC WILL BE CONSIDERED.
This program aids in the development of touring projects through promotional pre-tours or the participation in symposia, conferences, exhibitions, etc.
- Creative and/or production organizations
- Service organizations
- If a project entails three performances or more, the application must be submitted under the Dissemination of Works Outside of Quebec grant program instead
- Organizations already support by the Développement des organismes à l’extérieur du Québec funding program are not admissible
- Applications must be submitted at least four weeks prior to the start of the project
- Organizations receiving CALQ’s operating funding cannot submit a new application in any program if their fiscal year has been over for four months or longer and a report on the use of the grant, including financial statements, has yet to be received and approved by CALQ
- Regardless of the program or section, an application cannot be made if a funded project has been completed for three months or longer and a report on the use of the grant has yet to be received and approved by CALQ
- Maximum of eight concurrent projects with CALQ per year
- An applicant cannot present a project that has already been reviewed and rejected in the same fiscal year unless it has been significantly altered
- For demonstration performances, funding obtained from CALQ can partially cover participants’ accommodation (maximum $140 per day) and transportation costs.
- For other types of projects, the maximum eligible amount is determined based on destination:
Ontario and Maritimes (excluding Newfoundland): $750
Other Canadian provinces (including Newfoundland) and New England (Connecticut, Rhode Island, Vermont, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Maine): $1,000
United States (excluding New England), Europe and Mexico: $2,000
Africa, Asia, Oceania, Central and South America: $2,500
- Completed CALQ application form
- Copies of the organization’s letters patent and general regulations
- Copies of signed contracts or letters of engagement
- Press kit and promotional materials